Just busted out my old GameCube from storage..first step is to beat all the Resident Evils

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only ever played REmake and Resident Evil 2 out of the old ones. I just scooped up Zero and am starting there. Damn the nostalgia already. Love how they rely on dim environments, quiet creepy music, and puzzles, God I missed the puzzles. :blessed:

Looks like GameCube also ported Nemesis and Code Veronica. Dont know much about them. Which out of all these REs were your favorites brehs? My nights after my son passes out are about to be alot more creepy :bryan::to::whew:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RE4 on gc is the definitive version, IMO....i loved the older resident evil games, even when the puzzles made no sense...

RE4 is dope as hell, I just can't help but prefer the less action oriented ones before it. Anyway, you're right about the puzzles, but they make me feel smart when I figure em out :russ:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember as a kid playing RE2 and a,couple parts scared the ever loving shyt outta me. First when you run down that hallway for the second time thinking it's all good cause you've been there before, and the zombie hands reach through the boarded up windows. Second when that fukkin licker creature jumps through the interrogation room glass!

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
RE4 is dope as hell, I just can't help but prefer the less action oriented ones before it. Anyway, you're right about the puzzles, but they make me feel smart when I figure em out :russ:
U play the latest one? Good mix of old and new...plus that feeling of being in a texas chainsaw movie

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I don't have a ps4 and don't have the money for one right now. Plus I just enjoy going back and playing on old systems, it's why I keep them.
Regretting letting someone borrow my game cube and xbox, havnt seen either since college and now i want to play kotor:mjcry:

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
The REmake has alwayz been My fav ...:ehh:

:ufdup:However ...
:pacspit:The crimson headz !!!
:pacspit:Lisa trevor !!!

:pacspit:That doorknob that breakz after 3 uses !!!
:pacspit:That little bee that comes to life in cabin !!!
:pacspit: those bug muhfukkaz near the end of the game !!!

:whew: