Druski idk

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy 7 remake should be available on ps+

I enjoyed Ronin more as a game but Ghost is definitely much more of a visual showcase for the 5. It was the first game I played when I got mine and those graphics as an intro to a new console was :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy 7 remake should be available on ps+

I enjoyed Ronin more as a game but Ghost is definitely much more of a visual showcase for the 5. It was the first game I played when I got mine and those graphics as an intro to a new console was :wow:

You should really give those games a chance, you might enjoy it

I can't play as all these white MCs anymore, I might pick up Ghost on Steam though.

How much are the monthly payments for a PS5 on affirm?
You can choose, I put a down payment so its $95 for six months and I pay $100 in interest (I'm paying it off early in month, trust :whew: )

If you have better credit than me, I'm sure your APR will be much lower. This is including Rise of The Ronin btw, not just the console.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I can't play as all these white MCs anymore, I might pick up Ghost on Steam though.

You can choose, I put a down payment so its $95 for six months and I pay $100 in interest (I'm paying it off early in month, trust :whew: )

If you have better credit than me, I'm sure your APR will be much lower. This is including Rise of The Ronin btw, not just the console.
Just be careful with them jokers. I used them once and was like “never again” due to the APR. I’ll use my credit cards.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Just be careful with them jokers. I used them once and was like “never again” due to the APR. I’ll use my credit cards.

NASTY work :scust:

Fun fact: You get a better deal using the app.
You do it through Amazon and it was gonna be a 15% HIGHER APR, they are definite scum :francis:

I try to stick with Zip since it's more consistent.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:scust:

ur paying $100 interest on a $400 device in 6 months. that's essentially a 50% interest rate :picard:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thank you Affirm :whew:

Rise Of The Ronin and I'm looking forward to trying Stellar Blade.
Don't care about the rest, I never cared about Spider Man or anything from Naughty Dog :russ:
Just gimme the Asian games :yeshrug:
A PS5 is worth using Affirm on?