Just bought a ps4 pro cant wait for that new God of war to drop!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Should have bought a Switch.

The PS4 is basically a remastered PS 3 at this point.

:umad:

this some good hate right here :skip:

at least you know stanning Xbox is a lost cause but.....

Whats good fam im back on ps4 nation...got that destiny 2 add me if anyone wanna help me with the campaign tomorro....gamertag is mlk45burretta :blessed: ps4+nintendoswitchftw!!!

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Last edited:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im still on the fence when it comes to the new gow. Was never a big fan of gows combat to begin with, and this one looks super shallow from what ive seen so far.

I dont wanna have to slog through boring gameplay just for a great story.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whats good fam im back on ps4 nation...got that destiny 2 add me if anyone wanna help me with the campaign tomorro....gamertag is mlk45burretta :blessed: ps4+nintendoswitchftw!!!
That's great news, so tell us friend. You was on rocking a Nintendo this gen?

God of war aka Ryse:sport seems like a decent game. Any other games you're excited about moving forward?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
That's great news, so tell us friend. You was on rocking a Nintendo this gen?

God of war aka Ryse:sport seems like a decent game. Any other games you're excited about moving forward?
Yes im looking forward to quite a few and i believe the ps4 is the best platform to experience these work of arts on :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes im looking forward to quite a few and i believe the ps4 is the best platform to experience these work of arts on :umad:
Sir, why would I be mad? I asked a simple question and you refused to answer. I mean, you said there was quite a few then kept them secret. Me being intelligent n shyt I'd say you didn't name them because your most anticipated titles will run better everywhere else. That's what I get when people dodge/deflect/then paint an "I'm mad" narrative instead of answering the question :manny: