Jurassic Park turns 25 today brehs

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this piff opening day when I was six. Parents scooted me and my sisters off that night without telling us where we were going. Showed up at the theater and when I realized we were going to see this and not some PG rated garbage, I lost my shyt. One of the greatest days of my childhood turned 25 today fam.

And for the record...THAT is how you make a trailer. Barely showed any dino related footage save for a foot, claw, etc. and yet built up all the suspense you could possibly need to want to go see it. Classic trailler too

Share your memories

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember being in awe all film long. It’s as close to a perfect movie as they get. Interesting premise, likable characters who are memorable, a great script and dialogue, a perfect score that may have been the best one John Williams has ever done, visuals that still hold up 25 years later, excellent suspense and frightening moments, more than a few classic lines, an excellent theme the film explores, and a great finish. I can’t say enough good things about this movie. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve seen it and I can never look away. I still get goosebumps when the Rex first breaks loose and attacks the kids car. I’m considering buying a 3D tv solely so I can enjoy this movie in that format.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jurrassic-park-cast-gty-ps-180521_hpEmbed_2_14x9_992.jpg

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn