"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

i wanna see continued growth because he bounced back nice. but then next game will still be on some bullshyt. lol but nonetheless im ok with BJ. I think he really needs to just get the hang of calling games in the NFL. this isnt florida no more. :manny:
Our LB corps are bad, but Leonard has been a shadow of himself since his back injury. Guy can't really move at all anymore. If it's for cheap and a flier, sure why not, but I wouldn't expect much out of him if Howie gets him.
agreed. if he is cheap, him in a rotation with Zach & Marrow would be nice. him & zach on the field together would give us two long LBs i mean Zach was supposed to be cooked. i think our DL helps make older LBs look alittle more serviceable.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
getting a little sick of the cowboys playing the worst teams in the league every week.

you shouldn't be allowed to go Giants, Panthers, Commies, in three straight weeks.

I enjoy the fall out from their losses as much as the next man and fukk them nikkas forever:pacspit: but those wildcard round and divisional round Ls:banderas:hit so much better than them not making the Offs.

We just need one more win in these next three weeks and barring some catastrophic injury or set of injuries. the division (back to back:banderas:) and probably the conference (back to back :banderas:) is ours.

I do see a slip up L coming tho, too many close games and finding a way to win gonna have them feelin themselves to get caught lackin and some one gonna go extra hard these next three weeks. My guess 49ers but it could be the Bills this week or those c00nboys in Dallass.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Don't let the 6-5 fool you, Bills are top 5 in a ton of metrics. They could easily be sitting at 8-3 or better if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot with braindead nonsense like the Jets/Broncos game.

I expect a dogfight Sunday.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Jalen hate is insane this week. Like go ahead and search his name on twitter. It's like 75% slander. :mjlol:

shyt crazy and we didn't even win a bowl yet. Imagine if we win a bowl. The hate going to be like Patriots prime years. The ratings for our games is to see if we will lose. Majority the league hates them as well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really wanted Humphrey or Watt that draft but oh well
i'm fukkin bent :snoop:

hooker and humphrey were right there
tell me more
signing a CB and then focusing on getting a WR in round 1 would be great.

What yall think about TJ Watt in round 2?

Watt was a no brainer if you watche dhim in college

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

DB forever good in this city. Godspeed.

I was just about to post this when I heard this news, Barnett is much like Wentz. I'm forever grateful to every player on that 2017-2018 eagles squad.

It ain't a successful fumble without the recovery. Salute to Derek Barnett, hopefully he has long and productive career rest of his career post Philadelphia.

Jus don't go to the c00nboys tho.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I really wanted Humphrey or Watt that draft but oh well

Watt was a no brainer if you watche dhim in college

I'm not familiar with his college game at all. Was he a linebacker or a hand in the ground rusher? Or a hybrid?

If he was a LB, I can understand why they passed on him if he wasn't a scheme fit.

Still would be nice in hindsight though