"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They just know how to win.

We aren't getting the sexy wins like last season or like Dallas and San Fran this season. But it's really damn hard to beat this team.

I figured the first game without gawdert against the champs was going to be way too much to handle. Fooled me.

I don't truly care what happens vs the bills next week. But at least need to win over the Cowboys or Niners, I don't think I care which one we beat. I don't see the Lions winning out and I doubt we lose more than 2 more games, but we absolutely can't lose to both the Niners and Cowboys.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They just know how to win.

We aren't getting the sexy wins like last season or like Dallas and San Fran this season. But it's really damn hard to beat this team.

I figured the first game without gawdert against the champs was going to be way too much to handle. Fooled me.

I don't truly care what happens vs the bills next week. But at least need to win over the Cowboys or Niners, I don't think I care which one we beat. I don't see the Lions winning out and I doubt we lose more than 2 more games, but we absolutely can't lose to both the Niners and Cowboys.
I honestly Can see the lions finishing 14-3. We need to keep the foot on the pedal. Agree we need to handle business vs the NFC opponents but we are off to a good start for the gauntlet

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
BJ got in his bag in the second half. Realized spags was blitzing damn near every play. Still called some dumb shyt on the drive with the back to back WR screens.

Desai again showing why Gannon should never be allowed in Philadelphia again.

Tough win. Nasty conditions. 9-1. On to Buffalo.

Breh I was yelling at the TV ... middle of the field was wide open

That all 22 gonna show they made it much harder than it had to be

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I honestly Can see the lions finishing 14-3. We need to keep the foot on the pedal. Agree we need to handle business vs the NFC opponents but we are off to a good start for the gauntlet
Thankfully there is a Lions/Cowboys matchup in week 17. That guaranteed L for one of them will help determine shyt if we can manage to only lose two.

Since they lost to the Seahawks, if we beat Seattle and both end up 14-3, that's an easy tiebreaker to give us the #1 seed.

I love easy maths. :heh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
BJ got in his bag in the second half. Realized spags was blitzing damn near every play. Still called some dumb shyt on the drive with the back to back WR screens.

Desai again showing why Gannon should never be allowed in Philadelphia again.

Tough win. Nasty conditions. 9-1. On to Buffalo.
Spags had BJ shook with that pressure :russ: Had the breh dialing up the screens Steichen and Siri used in 2021 when we had Reagor and JJAW out there :dead:

The 3rd & 10 to Smitty woke him up and he put his foot back on the gas.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

H1M, put some respect on that mans name.

sloppy game but the boy made the winning plays when we needed it. but im overall happy with this road win. tough & very good team. my favorite win of the season all things considered. especially with the way the game was looking in the first half.

:salute: to Nick, Jalen, & really the whole team & staff for never folding & just showing resiliency.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

images.jpg

:salute:

Jalen rockin' the Malcolm X hat from the 90's.