"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Bradberry looked totally checked out last year

But he also looked checked out with the Giants when they had him in the wrong scheme

This instagram post, however, means less than nothing. No one said the competition was over except the guy who posted it.

Just because Howie said CB was a position of need doesnt mean final decisions have been made about the depth chart. Both Slay and Bradberry are old AF. We had practice squad guys out there last year. Obviously CB is a position of need.

But also I really hope I dont have to watch Bradberry get cooked all over the field again this year. Much prefer watching a rookie get cooked than a washed vet.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

i think bradberry coming off the bench is far from the worst thing in the world, especially if we consider that maybe a big part of him being ass last year was trash safety play and bad defensive scheming. fangio the grandfather of this shyt. maybe being in his system will have him looking more like 2022 than 2023. having bradberry for if slay or mitchell get hurt is fine if we don't wanna trade him for peanuts.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
With or without Bradberry we have depth at CB...Slay, Mitchell, Rodgers, Ringo and Maddox

If we could get a 2030 6th or 7th round pick for Bradberry, would trade him expeditiously :mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hard time seeing Mitchell immediately start over Ringo after how he came on at the end of the year

Maybe he's just that good, but I'd need to see it before he's just handed a starting spot

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I sware to god on everything in my life and I'm drunkenly playing music at girls while watching the second round and right before this trade I yelled "hey google, play dreams and nightmares"

Whoever this is, is going to the hall of fame based of me being a drunk idiot

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I sware to god on everything in my life and I'm drunkenly playing music at girls while watching the second round and right before this trade I yelled "hey google, play dreams and nightmares"

Whoever this is, is going to the hall of fame based of me being a drunk idiot
I'm also white and was a good Canadian basketball player at one time if I can add a lil spice to this :hubie: