"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
weird to cut DB when we still paying him for the next two years
He's been unhappy with the lack of playing time all season. Team threw him a bone by letting him see if he could latch on somewhere to actually see the field before he hits free agency again.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Glad you pay attention to my posts fakkit :mjlol:

Dak aint shyt but he been better than Jalen this year. Only a dumass nikka like yourself would disagree :yeshrug:

the bar must be on the fukking floor if a couple of wins vs teams primed for a top 8 draft pick got you parading around for dak :mjlol: banged up hurts this season >>> running wild on trash cans then folding to elite teams (your daddy 40 whiners) & coming up short in the clutch (not cashing in at the 5 yd line in the linc).

there's levels :wow:... dak ain't that

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My favorite pet thinks brotherly shove tds at the goal line don't count.. At least for mvp consideration.

Buuuuut.....
2019_PHI_wbg.png

2nd 5:13 - PHI 3rd & 1, at DAL 1
Jalen Hurts rushed up the middle for 1 yard touchdown (Jake Elliott made PAT)

They matter when beating that cowgirl ass. :steviej:

Hope we have 5 shoves for tds next game my beloved @Thegospel :shaq:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My favorite pet thinks brotherly shove tds at the goal line don't count.. At least for mvp consideration.

Buuuuut.....

They matter when beating that cowgirl ass. :steviej:

Hope we have 5 shoves for tds next game my beloved @Thegospel :shaq:
Booty boys being butt hurt whats new lol. Get em shiek

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Man listen....

In all honesty, it is more important at this point that we stay HEALTHY than win out every game.

Not that we don't need to win....we just don't need to win as badly as we need to stay HEALTHY.

Rodgers. Burrow. Cousins. Watson. Jones. Richardson.

We can't lose Jalen. Period. I'll fly back home and shoot Mariota MYSELF, so that he's disqualified, put his wack ass straight on the IR.

We can't lose ANY key players down the stretch...that's actually far more critical to the team's success, at this point.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man listen....

In all honesty, it is more important at this point that we stay HEALTHY than win out every game.

Not that we don't need to win....we just don't need to win as badly as we need to stay HEALTHY.

We can't lose Jalen. Period. I'll fly back home and shoot Mariota MYSELF, so that he's disqualified, put his wack ass straight on the IR.

We can't lose ANY key players down the stretch...that's actually far more critical to the team's success, at this point.

Yup, after we beat kc, I stopped caring about the outcome of this game.

Sit everyone or treat this like a preseason game, idgaf.

Stay healthy

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Man listen....

You're not wrong and obviously health is priority number one for any contender, but grabbing that #1 seed is pretty close. Especially given the current state of this years team (4 old DBs getting starter snaps, QB with an injured knee, Lane playing hurt and Kelce one foot into retirement)

That one less game and extra week of rest is pivotal. We would crush any of the wildcard matchups but that wear and tear would be winning the battle with a huge blow towards winning the war.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia