"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not familiar with his college game at all. Was he a linebacker or a hand in the ground rusher? Or a hybrid?

If he was a LB, I can understand why they passed on him if he wasn't a scheme fit.

Still would be nice in hindsight though
linebacker

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
getting a little sick of the cowboys playing the worst teams in the league every week.

you shouldn't be allowed to go Giants, Panthers, Commies, in three straight weeks.
meh
we played washington and we struggled
we cant say anything. we better kill the giants both times ...realistically 4 more wins clinches the NFC

giants x2
cardinals
bills or seahawks

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
weird to cut DB when we still paying him for the next two years
they want to give him a chance to get picked up & play. because that is what he wanted here & we werent going to give him any playtime. so howie being a good GM & basically setting bruh free. because DB literally had zero trade value.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Thats a big ass loss :mjtf:

Christian McCaffery was running the damm wildcat every down.

Mind you, look at the nikkas stats that game. He was carried

animotion-obsession.gif

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
We giving him like $4m next year too I thought

Nah, I think u may be talking about his original extension but he restructured it last year less money and one less year I think. So he can become a free agent earlier.

That whole sequence of resigning him in the first place and restructuring him was some weird shyt tho.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
top 3 WOAT in that thread, dude battling inner demons deciding whether to hate on dak or dikkride him :dead:

jalen would change the losing culture of that franchise :wow:
Glad you pay attention to my posts fakkit :mjlol:

Dak aint shyt but he been better than Jalen this year. Only a dumass nikka like yourself would disagree :yeshrug: