****July 15** "Not Like Us"** --No.1 on billboard-#

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Drake really jumped into the Mariana Trench with this one…

I KNOW this definitely changed how he’s viewed in the culture. Kendrick really tried to warn breh. You woulda thought that after Push, he would have been more careful with someone as technically skilled as Dot…

But he walked right into that trap and got severely exposed…

Crazy seeing all this.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Drake really jumped into the Mariana Trench with this one…

I KNOW this definitely changed how he’s viewed in the culture. Kendrick really tried to warn breh. You woulda thought that after Push, he would have been more careful with someone as technically skilled as Dot…

But he walked right into that trap and got severely exposed…

Crazy seeing all this.
Drake’s an idiot with a overinflated ego due to money and fame. In his world he believed that he could go toe to toe with the only rapper to win a fukking Pulitzer Prize award. :mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
One of the biggest " songs of the summer" in recent history. The night it dropped I was here on the coli with my fellow brethren and brehettes. Knew it was a hit, but I really didn't think it was gonna literally explode into the stratosphere. The song is Hiroshima and Nagasaki put together in a rap battle. Side effects will be felt for many yrs to come for ol Aubrey .

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fear not brethrens and ladrens . Everyone that have responded before me in this thread is under the age of 30. If not, we must reconvene to intervene for those deemed in need of cleanses. I can see the psyches of fiends with friends in klans called gangs. I’m high up in the skies. I fly, right through the stars.

• Wow
Reactions: TEH