Juice Plus+ Anyone?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
1424921594547.jpg

Hey ladies! I was wondering if any of you have tried Juice Plus+ before?

If you are not familiar, it's basically a dietary supplement (not vitamin) of your daily fruit and vegetable intake. The 3 supplements are comprised of vine riped fruits, vegetables and berries that are then dehydrated and ground into a powder which is then put into capsule form. The products have a ton of independent research and a lot of great life changing reviews.

Anyway, I been on this product for about 2 weeks and I really like it. It's improved my energy a lot and also really helped to clear my complexion.

Honestly I didn't expect to see any outward affects b/c I am a pretty healthy person. But I wanted to try it for the the internal benefits. I haven't really noticed anything internal except for the fact that I have become more "regular." That was until yesterday when I was out with a friend. I was wearing shorts and he looked down at my legs and asked me "What have you been eating?" I was confused by the question and asked "Why?" He responded "You use to have veins right there but they're gone." Sure enough he was right. I had some veins on the side of my legs that had been there for years that are now completely gone. I didn't really care about them but it's nice to know that there is some good stuff happening inside my body. I'm hooked.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share the information since health is so important. The pills are a little pricey but well worth it IMO.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:ehh: Never heard of it. I actually just bought some morninga because it has a host of benefits for the body and mind. I want to add it in my smoothies. It has a high concentration of vitamins and minerals, also chlorophyll which is really good for you.
I will def look into this tho, thanks!!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. I don't sell the product. It just works. Go back to your tea. Sounds like that is more your lane.

but what if this is the 6 figure business you were talking about? :lupe: i'm going to support it just in case, link to purchase?