Judge Mathis says you better Stop to Love

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I hate when u just ask a simple status check and they hit you with all that bullshyt. Like dayum now I gotta sit here with a straight face and really inquire about this traumatic ass shyt. 😒

he know he was fukking them hoes just move on

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I really hope him and his wife find a way back to each other. They both deserve happiness together. 🙏🏾

According to his logic.
Somebody need to take them residual cheques and take Unc down to the Clermont and have him an experience.

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
dude must of been bored or wants the word to get out to sit there & have a whole conversation with tmz :pachaha: most people blow those stalkers off or answer real quick

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude must of been bored or wants the word to get out to sit there & have a whole conversation with tmz :pachaha: most people blow those stalkers off or answer real quick
Nah I think he’s clearly going through it and just needed to get some shyt off his chest.

Sounds like he was unfaithful though. New p*ssy is never worth it.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Damn he looks sad. I feel for him.

But...if he gets back on the market , at least he'll outcompete most men his age. Hairline looking pristine. :dame:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
damn, i havent seen judge mathis in a long time. i did not expect him to look that old!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He’s right… you don’t want to be that old nikka still out there lookin for a companion… if you got the right woman treat her right and you won’t be living with regrets later

They ain't trying to hear you. They think hopping on a flight to Columbia or Phillipines to find a bytch is worth it, when Belinda around the corner been there all this.