Judge Dredd is film of the year

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals, acting and soundtrack are a combination of some of the craziest most awesome shyt I have seen all year.

Karl Urban did every punch line without sounding corny, it was highly fukking badass. The slow mo scenes are :gladbron: :wow: as well as being the best comic book reboot since Watchmen it shyts on TDKR.

'Ma Ma's not the law. I am the law.' :takedat:

It's the best 3D effects film I've seen.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it better than Sin City and the Heath ledger batman

Not better but easily on par with. The concept and the way they played with those effects are a masterpiece in itself.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Wut u mean tha concept? (no spoilers)

Sounds like everybody hyping up tha special effects and gore, I hope there more depth to it than that

This is a real shocker tho, I don't think anybody thought it would be getting these rave reviews

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wut u mean tha concept? (no spoilers)

Sounds like everybody hyping up tha special effects and gore, I hope there more depth to it than that

This is a real shocker tho, I don't think anybody thought it would be getting these rave reviews

It's very Raid-esque and instead of concentrating on the character development or story of the film it just throws you into chaos. I'm serious when I say it was filmed so you actually feel like your in the rooms watching this shyt unfold! It builds enough where it needs to build on the story so as not to leave you confused and delivers on the action and gore which makes for a well produced action movie.

Make sure you watch it in 3D, it wouldn't be as good without it. It's made trips to the movies a lot more relevant when I see films like this