[jschreier] GoW Ragnarok release date announce was delayed possibly due to Roe v Wade, still on track for November release

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After talking with more folks yesterday, I can definitively say that there was a release date/pre-order announcement planned for yesterday. It was bumped at some point last week. I don't know why. (Speculation is because of Roe v Wade.) Also, PlayStation has been trying to keep secrets so badly that most SSM employees weren't even told about it.

As of this week the game is still on track for November. People working on it say it's huge and seem to be pretty excited about it. Reminds me of the buzz I was hearing before the 2018 one.

Also the collectors edition....

God of War Ragnorak Collector’s Edition

The Collector’s Editions of God of War Ragnarok will feature a 1:1 scale replica of Thor’s Mjolnir hammer, with the two editions being named the Collectors Edition and the Jotnar Edition.

The Jotnar Edition comes with just the hammer and the game, whilst the Collectors Edition comes with other pieces such as some badges, a map of the world, and more.\\

It's really hammer time, brehs. :blessed:

Sony has truly blessed us, thank you Santa Monica for putting out the GOTY 2022 :mjcry:

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp