Joy Taylor, thank you. SFY has been amazing this week.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I've missed an episode of Speak for Yourself this week. Normally there's only so much of Marcellus barking like an eloquent hyaena that I can take. But he's out and Joy Taylor is filling in and my GAWDT...brehs. I know prior threads have been made about this woman and her tig ol bitties but it cannot be overstated how scrumptious she is :noah:. Naturally and at any weight. I don't usually ogle at celebs over the internet but it's like, damn, is she just gonna be this much of a baddie everytime I see her?! And to top it off, she actually knows what the fukk she's talking about. All her takes are reasoned and incredibly well put. Spitting metrics like a computer. Woman is a damn polymath. Absolutely killing Acho on just about every topic. For example, Kyrie returning:

Honestly she needs her own show instead of being relegated to Cowherd's sidekick. Boggles my mind it hasn't happened. :ufdup: @Love Bizarre I don't think you've made a battle with her.

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
a bit heavy in face & shoulders
full

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:
More pictures, less words.
Have you really never seen her??? shyt, I don't know where to start. It kinda weirded me out at first how much she resembles Jason Taylor but it is what it is. Genetics be damned, she's still gorgeous. Few pics from a quick google:

jk__1598690962_45.250.65.234-500x400.jpg

q4bz2rp9vxo51.jpg

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Everyone that knows sports doesn’t need their own TV show and are better off as an ensemble cast.
Everyone doesn't need their own show but Joy is exceptionally good. It's not just her looks. I'm pretty cynical and hard to keep engaged but love when she's given the floor. Speaks in layman's terms but still informative. You can tell she has a broadcasting background and knows her shyt. I don't have anything against Leahy though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Everyone doesn't need their own show but Joy is exceptionally good. It's not just her looks. I'm pretty cynical and hard to keep engaged but love when she's given the floor. Speaks in layman's terms but still informative. You can tell she has a broadcasting background and knows her shyt. I don't have anything against Leahy though.

A lot of sports analyst are exceptionally good, but it doesn't mean that they need or can carry their own show. It's not as easy as it looks, which is why you see those type of shows flop all the time.