Josh Johnson is a relaxing ass comedian. You won't buss out laughing, but you will listen to everything until you dose off lol.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Breh does mostly social commentary on current events and sometimes you only get 3-4 actual jokes in the whole 15-20 minute clips, but you will stay in tune for some reason.

I can't explain it, but the nikka comedy is just comforting (pause). Breh has been a writer for The Daily Show for a few years and is a member of the cast now. His stand ups are cool as hell doe. If you check it out, you will understand what I mean.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh this that one dude I couldn't figure if it was a dude or chik.

How much y'all be getting paid for this
Huh? Paid? The fukk you talking about?

But yea, I thought he was a chick when his vids started popping up on my algorithm, then I seen bro on the Daily Show and realized he was an actual nikka from Louisiana.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Huh? Paid? The fukk you talking about?

But yea, I thought he was a chick when his vids started popping up on my algorithm, then I seen bro on the Daily Show and realized he was an actual nikka from Louisiana.

Yea... It's like when nikkaz be posting mid rappers that nobody ever heard of.
I'm thinking they're getting paid to post.

But cool tho :yeshrug:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Breh does mostly social commentary on current events and sometimes you only get 3-4 actual jokes in the whole 15-20 minute clips, but you will stay in tune for some reason.

I can't explain it, but the nikka comedy is just comforting (pause). Breh has been a writer for The Daily Show for a few years and is a member of the cast now. His stand ups are cool as hell doe. If you check it out, you will understand what I mean.
Been one of my favorite comedians for a minute now. Kind of like a Ali Saddiq in that sense you’re speaking of being able to just tell a story without many jokes at times and still keep you engaged. Actually got to catch him live last time I was in the D visiting fam.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yea... It's like when nikkaz be posting mid rappers that nobody ever heard of.
I'm thinking they're getting paid to post.

But cool tho :yeshrug:
shyt was a dumbass post. The fukk would I be trying to hype a nikka up by saying you won't buss out laughing and it's relaxing?

Use your brain next time my mans. I don't carry myself like a nikka that gives a fukk about helping somebody I don't know get clicks.

"He's a relaxing comedian"

"Awwwww man you dikk riding"

I'm ready to fight my dawg lol. Unnecessary ass response homie. Send that shyt at @ORDER_66 or some other fukk nikka on here.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Been one of my favorite comedians for a minute now. Kind of like a Ali Saddiq in that sense you’re speaking of being able to just tell a story without many jokes at times and still keep you engaged. Actually got to catch him live last time I was in the D visiting fam.
At the House Of Comedy back in June? I was at that shyt too if that's the one you are talking about. I was in there with a cold lil chocolate chick.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
shyt was a dumbass post. The fukk would I be trying to hype a nikka up by saying you won't buss out laughing and it's relaxing?

Use your brain next time my mans. I don't carry myself like a nikka that gives a fukk about helping somebody I don't know get clicks.

"He's a relaxing comedian"

"Awwwww man you dikk riding"

I'm ready to fight my dawg lol. Unnecessary ass response homie. Send that shyt at @ORDER_66 or some other fukk nikka on here.

:pachaha:breathe my nikka...

I was just trying to make sense of why u felt the need to make a thread about a comedian that isn't buss out laughing funny. And you'll listen to before making u fall asleep.

I don't know how u carry urself, sir and I didn't think u were dikk riding.
I Thought hopefully u was just making this thread for some extra coins and i wanted to get in on the "posting mid comedians" business myself.

That's all. I will see myself out of your thread home slice

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol, it ain't even all that ...my name is Joshua...I hate Josh though, don't call me Josh...lol...lil inside joke to myself
Fasho. I was just on my fukk Israel troll shyt, it's all good homie.

I'm hopping for the day I see an Israel flag on somebody lawn while they are outside so I can make better use of the fukk Israel phrase I created a few weeks ago. I created that phrase. It's a great phrase.