Jon Stewart Rips Trump A New One Regarding His Story About Being With Kamala's Ex Boyfriend

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Did you mean to timestamp it at 7:00 minutes?

Anyways I started it from the beginning. Funny stuff lol

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The interview with Mark Cuban was some amazing tv. Dude was going in on Trump but from an insider perspective since he's talked to him during his presidency. He knows how much of a garbage ass human snake Trump really is.

Id vote for Mark Cuban if he ran as a Republican and spoke on tearing them down from the inside and rebuilding them in a progressive fashion.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dWvVip8.gif

ETHER!

UKVu0t8.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The interview with Mark Cuban was some amazing tv. Dude was going in on Trump but from an insider perspective since he's talked to him during his presidency. He knows how much of a garbage ass human snake Trump really is.

Id vote for Mark Cuban if he ran as a Republican and spoke on tearing them down from the inside and rebuilding them in a progressive fashion.
:francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Not the quote you think it is fam smh. I'm talking in a whole different scenario. Id never vote Republican and I wanna hurt most of them pink bytches. Cuban is a real anti corporate type of politician. Only way that comes into play is if the Dems completely fukked things up with black folks in the future.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Why do people keep wanting billionaires to be president??? :what: