Jon Bernthal(Shane) Returning for one episode of Season 9 TWD

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

Jon-Bernthal-as-Shane-Walsh-in-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Jon Bernthal, who played Rick Grimes' friend-turned-rival Shane Walsh on the first two seasons of The Walking Dead, will return for one final appearance during season 9 of the AMC zombie series. Rumors recently began circulating of a possible Bernthal return after the actor was spotted on the series' Atlanta set with old co-stars Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. Rick Grimes actor Lincoln will leave the series during season 9, handing over the lead actor spot to Reedus.

with Lincoln himself now set to exit The Walking Dead after 8-plus years, a reunion of sorts is set to happen, as Bernthal reportedly will return to the show for one season 9 episode (via TVLine). Specific details on Bernthal's appearance are not known but speculation is that Shane will show up in a flashback or perhaps a hallucination like the ones Rick suffered after the death of Lori. Bernthal did previously show up in season 3 as part of one of Rick's grief-stricken delusional episodes.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:francis:

Jon-Bernthal-as-Shane-Walsh-in-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Jon Bernthal, who played Rick Grimes' friend-turned-rival Shane Walsh on the first two seasons of The Walking Dead, will return for one final appearance during season 9 of the AMC zombie series. Rumors recently began circulating of a possible Bernthal return after the actor was spotted on the series' Atlanta set with old co-stars Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. Rick Grimes actor Lincoln will leave the series during season 9, handing over the lead actor spot to Reedus.

with Lincoln himself now set to exit The Walking Dead after 8-plus years, a reunion of sorts is set to happen, as Bernthal reportedly will return to the show for one season 9 episode (via TVLine). Specific details on Bernthal's appearance are not known but speculation is that Shane will show up in a flashback or perhaps a hallucination like the ones Rick suffered after the death of Lori. Bernthal did previously show up in season 3 as part of one of Rick's grief-stricken delusional episodes.
I always felt like they should have never killed Shane. They should have had Rick run him off into the woods with his tail between his legs. Fan speculation on when he would come back would have been interesting. Plus bringing him back with a crew of thugs would have been just the boost the show needs cause I’ve been done with twd. But I would have came back to see my boy Shane give Rick that work.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Shane is an a$$hole. Negan wouldn't bother to play mind games with him, he'd just cap him.

Darryl is not a leader.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I always felt like they should have never killed Shane. They should have had Rick run him off into the woods with his tail between his legs. Fan speculation on when he would come back would have been interesting. Plus bringing him back with a crew of thugs would have been just the boost the show needs cause I’ve been done with twd. But I would have came back to see my boy Shane give Rick that work.
Shane would've never run from Rick, p*ssy did Shane in but outside of that he was the better leader.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
andy lincoln wants off the show so i assume this is rick's death hallucination. shane greets him when he arrives at that "upper room"