206 & 734
yes this is The Rewatchables inspired

DAAAAMNNN :gladbron: I ain't know i was with Supercop :myman:

I'll tell you what big dog, you goin to jail for a long fukkin time :umad:

AND A MOTHAfukkIN BRICK :mjlit:

WHOOOO :mjgrin: you ever see the rodger rabbit :mj: Happy wayne jenkins day
:obama:

:laff:

he was an a$$hole racist scumbag in real life but fictional Wayne Jenkins was one for the ages

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Having been shaked down by this dude and his crew wearing a college sweatshirt and having these bytch ass cops harass me I can't really laugh at this shyt.:francis:I'm not sure who shook me down but they was snatching brehs up and I was walking to MTA bus stop to get back to college area of Baltimore. fukk them cops and fukk Wayne Weaver

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
He was entertaining, but Jon made Jenkins look better because of his charismatic performance.

Dude was a real life Vic Mackey, that some bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Having been shaked down by this dude and his crew wearing a college sweatshirt and having these bytch ass cops harass me I can't really laugh at this shyt.:francis:I'm not sure who shook me down but they was snatching brehs up and I was walking to MTA bus stop to get back to college area of Baltimore. fukk them cops and fukk Wayne Weaver

Its not really funny though. Its disturbing

He was entertaining, but Jon made Jenkins look better because of his charismatic performance.

Dude was a real life Vic Mackey, that some bullshyt.
nobody here is talking about, forgiving, or laughing at the real life person this character was based on.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
nobody here is talking about, forgiving, or laughing at the real life person this character was based on.
I get that...but it's like a New Orleanian watching a show about Katrina and folks talking about how good the acting was....yea it may be a good show but them New Orleanians remember the moments of Katrina.