John Wick vs Taken ... One's going to kill you The other is going to help you..

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm going with John Wick... Bryan Mills ain't taken full chest shots & as athletic with the burner as Wick

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Obvious answer would be John Wick.

A little unfair since Liam Neeson is 12 years older than Keanu.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I might could have to take The Equalizer. Dude was mad creative with his shyt, whereas Wick and Neeson were pretty much powerhouse efficient types. Denzel could probably catch them off guard. He'd probably use me as bait doe:mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Taken..It's not just about the combat but the stealth Bryan uses getting in and out of these dangerous situations

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I'm going with John Wick... Bryan Mills ain't taken full chest shots & as athletic with the burner as Wick

John Wick is more like a comic book assassin where Bryan is based on some real life black ops shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Taken..It's not just about the combat but the stealth Bryan uses getting in and out of these dangerous situations
word... this dude located he doped up daughter in a foreign country, after being taken by random thugs.... going off no more information than hearing the words "good luck" on the phone

then did some outlandish shyt like that again, 3 more movies in a row

john wick couldn't even sneak up on nikkas stealing his car with a damn dog barking

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
word... this dude located he doped up daughter in a foreign country, after being taken by random thugs.... going off no more information than hearing the words "good luck" on the phone

then did some outlandish shyt like that again, 3 more movies in a row

john wick couldn't even sneak up on nikkas stealing his car with a damn dog barking

:pachaha: I wouldn't call it outlandish it's just the type of shyt you hear about that homeland security, mercs, and secret service do.. Where with John Wick I liked how it was done in Collateral thru Vincent or John Creasy in Man On Fire

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better question is JOHN CREASY vs BRYAN MILLS. :banderas::whew: My nikka Creasy was all the way with the shyts.