‘John Wick’ Sequel Series in the Works at Lionsgate Television - Will Pick Up Immediately After The Events Of “John Wick: Chapter 4.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

'John Wick 4' Sequel Series From Keanu Reeves & Chad Stahelski Heats Up TV Marketplace

EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate is further expanding its John Wick universe with John Wick: Under The High Table, an action series executive produced by the billion-dollar film franchise’s star, Keanu Reeves, and director, Chad Stahelski, Deadline has learned https://tinyurl.com/mrxmdanm

Stahelski is also is set to direct the pilot episode.

Written by The Old Man co-creator Robert Levine, the story in ‘John Wick: The High Table’ picks up directly after the end of ‘John Wick: Chapter 4.’

John Wick has left the world of the High Table in a tenuous position and a collection of new characters will look to make a name for themselves while some of the franchise stalwart characters remain committed to the old-world order ‘John Wick 4’ Sequel Series From Keanu Reeves & Chad Stahelski Heats Up TV Marketplace

The description of John Wick: The High Table, which promises to “combine new and old and thrust the Wick universe into a new age,” indicates a mix of newly created and existing characters.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IDK
THAT PREQUEL WAS KINDA MID
AFTER THE FIRST EPISODE

:devil:
:evil:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IDK
THAT PREQUEL WAS KINDA MID
AFTER THE FIRST EPISODE

:devil:
:evil:

IIRC, the creatives behind the movie weren't involved in the show.

Trying to find the article but they had I think an actor and/or some of the guys behind the movie and they went "we don't talk about that:hubie:" when someone asked them about the show.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO

"No, I wouldn’t watch it. I have no intentions - nobody - I don’t think Keanu watched it, neither has Chad. It had nothing to do with our movies. It’s just a question of a TV company cashing in on the series and taking the option to [air?]. They never asked us about anything so why would I be interested in seeing it? I’m afraid their arrogance in getting the show out is beyond me so I wish them well. I think it’s come and gone, hasn’t it?"

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
IIRC, the creatives behind the movie weren't involved in the show.

Trying to find the article but they had I think an actor and/or some of the guys behind the movie and they went "we don't talk about that:hubie:" when someone asked them about the show.
Either way it's been 10 years. 4 movies. 1 spinoff show. A spinoff movie coming soon and countless knockoff movies