John Oliver Ethers Israel :damn:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It’s sad it takes a comedian to air some REAL journalism on the issue. Elon catches a stray too :russ:

Recommend taking the time to watch. Calls Israel an apartheid state

Cliffs:

- gives history of Israel creation as well as West Bank expansion

- Israel knows they’re violating international law by encouraging the settling

- how Palestinians live like second even third class citizens. Deplorable conditions. Racist government right wing policies

- Evangelicals are bigger lobbyists for Israel than AIPAC…bc they want to shyt on on Jews when Jesus comes :mjlol:

- Donald Trump’s Israel policies are more Israel friendly than literally any other president in history since probably their creation

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
He’s always on point.

I always promise myself I’m gonna go see a taping of his show when I’m in NYC but I never really have the time.

Was just in NYC two weeks ago but all that CrowdSurf shyt was happening and messed my travel plans up serious…

I’m probably gonna have to make plans outside of work related travel to do it.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I have never called for or said it’s justified, violence against Israelis

But look at how Palestinians live, what they deal with, being kicked out their homes, their lands, not being able to provide for themselves properly, the lack of dignity, which they touched on

I understand the violence and hatred. shyt would make any group of people wild out. I can only imagine cacs having to give Mexicans or native Americans Oklahoma back :mjlol:

Daps
It’s sad it takes a comedian to air some REAL journalism on the issue. Elon catches a stray too :russ:

Recommend taking the time to watch. Calls Israel an apartheid state

Cliffs:

- gives history of Israel creation as well as West Bank expansion

- Israel knows they’re violating international law by encouraging the settling

- how Palestinians live like second even third class citizens. Deplorable conditions. Racist government right wing policies

- Evangelicals are bigger lobbyists for Israel than AIPAC…bc they want to shyt on on Jews when Jesus comes :mjlol:

- Donald Trump’s Israel policies are more Israel friendly than literally any other president in history since probably their creation

"Uploader made video unavailable in your country."....:martin:.... usually his videos are available up here, but we know why this one ain't get passed.....:comeon:..... I got a VPN so I'm str8 anyways and will watch it...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
"Uploader made video unavailable in your country."....:martin:.... usually his videos are available up here, but we know why this one ain't get passed.....:comeon:..... I got a VPN so I'm str8 anyways and will watch it...
HBO is the uploader though. Where you live?