John John Da Don vs AVE

2_Gun_Un

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnFgYK1lfV4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

not another multiple choice :snoop:

2_Gun_Un

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ the crowd over hypin Ave basic ass rhymes ... i turned it off after ave 3rd bar and the crowd acting crazy.. the other da don didn't phone in this shyt despite the damn multiple choice...

Can't front tho he got bars wen he's not biting or given out multiple choices lol

it's crazy how fast he went from being da next best thing to now juss being known as da otha da don

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Can't front tho he got bars wen he's not biting or given out multiple choices lol

it's crazy how fast he went from being da next best thing to now juss being known as da otha da don

rjSqK.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:heh: Honestly I'd give him more props if he just changed his name to Da Otha Da Don while also dropping this lame multiple choice shyt. :smh:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
had to turn this battle off once the other da don said "ill eat his spirit like soul food wait get it eat spirit soul food" I hate when he does that shyt with basic ass bars and he does it ALL THE TIME ..I'm like yes jon jon I got it....proceeds to turn battle off

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn "you make the worst life descions" You had a million view battle vs Hitman and after that you proceed to completely fucck up. If you go to 106 you better win, he showed up with lame bars, he took K shine too lightly and perception is he lost, and now you go light on another wack niggga. SMH