Joey Janela Says CM Punk Needs To Check In Before Showing Up To A GCW Show

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I don't get the pearl-clutching over not seeing Rocky movies tbh.

I ain't seen a damn one of them and have no desire to.
Seen plenty of the greats actually box though :yeshrug:

They're movies of a man pretending to be a great fighter while the actor is secretly incredibly self-conscious about himself to the point of it altering how the product is made to hide his inadequacies. Fighting wearing shoe lifts. On the juice to look better for the camera. On top of that, they're movies set up with the literal design of a territory-era wrestling program distilled into a couple hours. I'd wager if Punk watched them, the sudden wash of familiarity might actually send him into a coma.

Now all we need is him to come back and have Jericho try and burn him about not having seen the Rocky movies.
Get hit with that quick rebuttall; 'I haven't seen RockyBalboa, but at least I'm not living as Randy the Ram'

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't get the pearl-clutching over not seeing Rocky movies tbh.

I ain't seen a damn one of them and have no desire to.
Seen plenty of the greats actually box though :yeshrug:

They're movies of a man pretending to be a great fighter while the actor is secretly incredibly self-conscious about himself to the point of it altering how the product is made to hide his inadequacies. Fighting wearing shoe lifts. On the juice to look better for the camera. On top of that, they're movies set up with the literal design of a territory-era wrestling program distilled into a couple hours. I'd wager if Punk watched them, the sudden wash of familiarity might actually send him into a coma.

Now all we need is him to come back and have Jericho try and burn him about not having seen the Rocky movies.
Get hit with that quick rebuttall; 'I haven't seen RockyBalboa, but at least I'm not living as Randy the Ram'
Negged

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm quite certain he's kidding, the amount of brehs in this thread discussing this like it's otherwise is strange to me. Do you brehs not understand wrestling?