JOE BUDDEN THINK LIL WAYNE WILL GET HIM IN THE CLUB????????....NO!

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This wack-ass nikka hatin hard. He didn't even hear the whole album. Club music can be real hip-hop. I do think club music is on overkill on the radio, but i doubt the whole album is club. This nikka need to do his research. Joe Budden and Crooked Eye rap about real shyt. Have he ever heard any of the Mood Muzik mixtapes?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I watch dudes videos for the entertainment value. I aint goin lie dude is entertaining but he loses credibility by 'hating'/'dissing' everything. Dude dont like MMG, Slaughterhouse...its like damn nikka what do you like.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I watch dudes videos for the entertainment value. I aint goin lie dude is entertaining but he loses credibility by 'hating'/'dissing' everything. Dude dont like MMG, Slaughterhouse...its like damn nikka what do you like.

I've never seen any of his videos but it didn't seem like he was hating to me. I agree wit him saying they were hyping themselves up as sum saviors of hip hop and they were gonna be different but now they following the same formulas as everybody else

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've never seen any of his videos but it didn't seem like he was hating to me. I agree wit him saying they were hyping themselves up as sum saviors of hip hop and they were gonna be different but now they following the same formulas as everybody else

Yea he was speaking alot of truth but when you read the comments on youtube most ppl dislike him because it seems as if he "criticizes" (they use hate) everything. Dude reviews almost everything hiphop related. The only videos where he like something was that Mac Miller ft Veggies, and BadAss song called America. He's "criticized" MMG, Kendrick, Slaughterhouse, 2chainz (album cover), ASAP, Nas (Locomotive), Kanye & Pusha (New god flow)...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
tumblr_m5z4xsIY881rw72f4o1_500.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He kept it real. Dont hate on real shyt u hip hop nerds.

And them nikkaz had the NERVE to diss rack city.

U know REAL nikkaZ bump rack city?!!!

Mad, disgruntled nikkaz bump slaughterhomes

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
..........................Who is this nikka?