Joe Biden STEALS Kennedy Family From RFK Jr. - Reese Waters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard: how you running for president and your family turn against you for the opponent..

Last edited:
Daps
It amazes me that folks be killing Kennedys in full view of God and everybody and everybody just hits the :yeshrug: cause we're used to seeing Kennedys die from mysterious circumstances every so often.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's an anti-vax zionist. I never understood it.

If anything he's gonna steal (some) votes away from Trump but that's it.

This is what polls are showing, People voting for RFK Jr are Trump supporters upset about various things. There's a segment of Trump voters who are still mad about covid, shutdowns, claim the vaccine is poison etc and RFK Jr appeals to them.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This is what polls are showing, People voting for RFK Jr are Trump supporters upset about various things. There's a segment of Trump voters who are still mad about covid, shutdowns, claim the vaccine is poison etc and RFK Jr appeals to them.
With his level of notoriety he shouldn't have to resort to running as a grassroots independent

Politics, whether you like it or not, is a team sport and he doesn't have a team

Trump navigates the conservative lane extremely well and has a cult-like following.

I can't stand him but I've always respected his playbook.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If you bring the entire family to go against you at that level, as in with that number of family members don't tell me money wasn't involved!!
I don't wanna hear it!! LOL

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think if I ran for president my family would support me. If not all, most of them. So yea I'd hold this against him. But more importantly...dude is insane, believes a lot of crazy shyt, and is weird. His camp is also full of people who have supported or met with Trump and his allies over the years so yea...I think he's a spoiler candidate. I just don't think it's gonna go the way he thinks it'll go, and he'll do more harm to Trump than Biden.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The stat I saw today is he takes 13%; 8 from Trump 5 from Biden. It's not much but Trump is up 2% without RFKJr. My guess is since the rumor is he wants to hurt Biden he'll drop out if he's hurting Trump more