Jimmy Conway was a SCUMF**K

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Naw it made sense. It was the biggest robbery at the time and he was the prime suspect and so were his associates. Plus they were sloppy so they had to go.

not all of them were sloppy though.

also henry, our narrator, suggests that he may have killed them out of pure selfishness.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
you talking about dude who ended up being a rat? who cares what he said.

he's the least evil member of the gang and he knew jimmy better than most people.

his word doesn't have to be gospel but he's a pretty reliable narrator :yeshrug:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Well he was the kind of guy who rooted for the bad guys in the movies.:yeshrug:

no doubt... henry tells us from the jump that he got a thrill out of being a bad guy.

whats crazier is that compared to tommy he's almost a saint.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
True but there is a code.
They knew what jimmey was they should have got their money and split.

man there's no code amongst those sociopaths. That is what these movies/tv shows are showing you. They are all for themselves and nobody else. They will all throw each other to the wolves to protect themselves. They don't follow the law but are supposed to follow some club rules :what:HOW SWAY?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man there's no code amongst those sociopaths. That is what these movies/tv shows are showing you. They are all for themselves and nobody else. They will all throw each other to the wolves to protect themselves. They don't follow the law but are supposed to follow some club rules :what:HOW SWAY?
Don't snitch for one.