Jimbo bringing the Jumbo. Sony flying in PS5s by air to meet holiday demand.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I don’t even know why they’re bothering. The double attack of Forza Horizon and Halo infinite by Microsoft, and Sony not having any holiday games, means everyone will want an Xbox this holiday and PS5s will be rotting on shelves as Microsoft single handedly wins the console race.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To be honest I don’t even know why they’re bothering. The double attack of Forza Horizon and Halo infinite by Microsoft, and Sony not having any holiday games, means everyone will want an Xbox this holiday and PS5s will be rotting on shelves as Microsoft single handedly wins the console race.

lol-jordan.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: You tried.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no dog in the race but :russ:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I have a Series X and its an amazing system but nah breh.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
no. the ppl who play these games already have one, holidays is mainly for the kids and they want P5s/Switches :francis: