Jim Ryan's parting gift: Playstation exclusive Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition comes to PC on March 21, 2024

Daps
Thank you for all you've done, Jim. I'll miss that man. :salute:

RISE ABOVE OUR RUIN

Join Aloy as she braves the Forbidden West, a deadly frontier that conceals mysterious new threats.

This Complete Edition allows you to enjoy the critically acclaimed Horizon Forbidden West™ in its entirety with bonus content, including the Burning Shores story expansion that picks up after the main game.

- Brave an expansive open world – discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier – explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers – engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries – uncover the secret behind Earth’s imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past… one that will change Aloy forever.

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
posted a response to the wrong thread, still fukk peter moore & peter molyneux

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You’re acting like you’re a shareholder :heh:
I’m a stakeholder: I enjoy playing Sony games and if this leads to more development dollars for Sony then it’s a win for me as a consumer.

Furthermore I have 10 percent of my 401(k) allocated to international index funds…I’m sure Sony is in there somewhere.
:yeshrug: