Jet Beauty of The Week Appreciation Thread

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Back in the 80's me and my dad used to cut them out and tape them to the wall! We had a whole shrine of breezies! lol When it came in the mail we would look at each other like....

:youngsabo::myman:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Back in the 80's me and my dad used to cut them out and tape them to the wall! We had a whole shrine of breezies! lol When it came in the mail we would look at each other like....

:youngsabo::myman:

Had a friend from New Jersey that did this.

:noah:

Recently, I've seen some bad jawnts from N.C. up there...the last few months :damn: Real talk, it would be somewhat of a good feeling to say my wife/wifey was a Jet Beauty....that's like some down to earth classic shiit...like I wouldn't throw it in folks face, cause that would be :childplease: status, but a good conversation piece if conversation went in that direction.

HOLDUP....LET'S SEE WHO REALLY KNOWS ABOUT THAT "JET BEAUTY OF THE WEEK" LIFE :birdman:

POP QUIZ:..................WHAT CITY WAS ALMOST ALWAYS MENTIONED AS BEING THE HOMETOWN OF A "JBOTW"?????? in 80s and 90s......I'm so serious, it was almost ridiculous how every other week this city was mentioned????

:whoo: