Jerry Seinfield Is Worth Nearly A Billion Dollars

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Jerry Seinfeld's net worth is an estimated $820 million dollars. In second place, the world's second most successful actor is Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan — he's worth a cool $600 million. Tom Cruise brings his electric smile to the number three spot with an estimated net worth of $500 million.

just peeped this after watching this:

never would have expected this

2JrU4f6.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
syndication money :jawalrus:

Will Smith on his way as well with Fresh Prince.. George Lopez eating too

those names on the credits at the beginning of the shows mean something
The only people who make anything in syndication are the executive producers I don't know if they make that much tho. I think the more they show your reruns the less you get
(That makes no sense but :yeshrug:)

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
The only people who make anything in syndication are the executive producers I don't know if they make that much tho. I think the more they show your reruns the less you get

The actors get their share breh. Lord Jamar was just talking about this on VladTV too.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Did Will Smith ever get an executive producer credit towards the end of Fresh Prince?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Did Will Smith ever get an executive producer credit towards the end of Fresh Prince?
near the end
Am I the only one surprised Will Smith isn't anywhere close? Between Fresh Prince, multiple platinum albums/singles & the countless blockbuster movies as the lead I expected he'd be up there.
he barely made money off the music. He blew whatever money he had as fast as he got it. If not for Fresh Prince he woulda went bankrupt