Jerry Lawler not Recovering as expected after suffering stroke

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sighs..I know I'm having wombat tendencies with ill feelings, but I never understood why this dude got put on the pedestal day one :francis: :

• His matches were lukewarm to mid as fukk (except the "Kiss my foot match")
  • He will forever be known for Andy Kaufman carrying his hating ass
  • Dude failed at trying to be a mayor of Memphis
  • He was a fukking pervert who craves young women despite being old as fukk
  • He's a racist southern asshead that thrives on the vindication of fellow Memphis rappers for clout
  • He drinks Coca-Cola and eats like shyt, but has the Pikachu look when that shyt creeps up on him
  • He treated his son like a mistake and wondered why he killed himself
  • His promotions are so forgettable, and he will never be stuck in regional hell of wrasslin territory relics
  • His best work was being a heel commentator (I give him that)
Dude just an mid-ass person and if he were to die, I'm shrugging the shoulders respectfully. Trust, I know most wrestlers are not the best of human beings, but Lawler falls into the category of Flair and Hoegan, but not so much Grizzly and Benoit.

So he doesn't deserve a "rest in piss", I just hope he made peace before he meets the maker.

elizjon

Pro
Daps
Sighs..I know I'm having wombat tendencies with ill feelings, but I never understood why this dude got put on the pedestal day one :francis: :

• His matches were lukewarm to mid as fukk (except the "Kiss my foot match")
  • He will forever be known for Andy Kaufman carrying his hating ass
  • Dude failed at trying to be a mayor of Memphis
  • He was a fukking pervert who craves young women despite being old as fukk
  • He's a racist southern asshead that thrives on the vindication of fellow Memphis rappers for clout
  • He drinks Coca-Cola and eats like shyt, but has the Pikachu look when that shyt creeps up on him
  • He treated his son like a mistake and wondered why he killed himself
  • His promotions are so forgettable, and he will never be stuck in regional hell of wrasslin territory relics
  • His best work was being a heel commentator (I give him that)
Dude just an mid-ass person and if he were to die, I'm shrugging the shoulders respectfully. Trust, I know most wrestlers are not the best of human beings, but Lawler falls into the category of Flair and Hoegan, but not so much Grizzly and Benoit.

So he doesn't deserve a "rest in piss", I just hope he made peace before he meets the maker.

nah he can rot in piss :pacspit:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He drinks Coca-Cola and eats like shyt, but has the Pikachu look when that shyt creeps up on him
FSBlE_d.webp

Right after he died on RAW :snoop: