Jerome Bettis is an avid bowler and come to think of it...it makes a lot of sense.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
🗣️CHRIS PAUL!!!
images

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can fukkin roll. That being said bowling is wayyy to expensive now. Like I'm talking with the lady and shoes two game and fried pickles you at a cnote. shyt should be 40 tops.

You gotta go to the bowling alleys for bowlers if you want a decent price. The ones that had a Cruisin USA machine in the corner and one pool table. :heh:

A LOT of bowling alleys are now pseudo lounges in Atlanta, and those are crazy expensive. If your bowling alley serving margaritas and food other than hotdogs and popcorn that joint will be HIGH.

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I do go to the hardcore bowlers league spot near me unfortunately those cheap games.u gotta slide into between tournament style and I ain't lounging around one of those without playin

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You gotta go to the bowling alleys for bowlers if you want a decent price. The ones that had a Cruisin USA machine in the corner and one pool table. :heh:

A LOT of bowling alleys are now pseudo lounges in Atlanta, and those are crazy expensive. If your bowling alley serving margaritas and food other than hotdogs and popcorn that joint will be HIGH.

yeah in Atlanta you gotta go to Glenwood Lanes or something and risk botulism from eating the the nachos for a cheap bowling experience

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Pretty much. Went to the painted duck with the team a few times. Your post made me think of that spot