Jennifer Hudson Says Her Father Had 27 Children

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Jennifer Hudson said this week her father had 27 children ― and she isn’t even close to meeting all of them.

Hudson, the talk show host and EGOT winner, discussed the importance of Sunday dinners with her son on the “Your Mama’s Kitchen” podcast.

Host Michele Norris eventually took a detour.

“Your father had a big personality. And you went with your siblings and went and found him at some point and found that you had a lot more siblings.” Norris said.

“Yes, a lot of us,” she said, laughing.

“Apparently, he had 27 children,” Hudson added.

“That’s a lot of children,” Norris said.
“I’ve never met all of them,” the “Dreamgirls” star replied.

At 16, Hudson set out to find her father, whom she called “Sam,” and meet her siblings.

“It was my dream to have all of us at this grand Thanksgiving or Christmas table, and we all sit and eat together — that was my goal at 16,” she said.

Hudson, who grew up with siblings Jason and Julia, met six or seven others and discovered she was “the youngest of all of them.”

Hudson said her father’s side of the family initiated a get-together.

“When my grandma on his side passed, my siblings over there were like, ‘Y’all got a sister that can really sing. You should meet her,’” she said. “And eventually, we all came together.”

The “American Idol” alum said she wants to ensure her son David, 14, “has his cousins circle.”

1ee807390edd7bd274f9e9200df30e94.gif

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I’m not even mad at shyt like this anymore there’s a cac with 165 kids and counting the world keeps spinning :manny:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Truth be told, boomers generation of men was pretty shytty as it pertains to fathering...I also blame the mother for choosing to get seeded up by him without commitment
It wasn't men only. Personally I call them the generation of secrets because boomers did some real fycked up shyt and kept quiet about it. :francis:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It wasn't men only. Personally I call them the generation of secrets because boomers did some real fycked up shyt and kept quiet about it. :francis:
Agreed, color purple based off boomers...as much as I hate the movie for its antiblack make message, Danny glover character was some real life shyt

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Irresponsibility aside …

She's gorgeous to me in an unconventional way. I’d like to see her sisters …

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Degenerate behavior. Not sure why she's broadcasting to the world
Because it's her truth. We didn't choose our parents and you ain't hiding 20+ half siblings from the world when you a entertainer. Better she tell the world and nip it in the bud before some dusty Youtuber in their car EXPOSES her father.