Jeff Grubb: PlayStation Showcase before E3 to "set up second phase of PlayStation 5", pushed back from last Fall as developers were not ready.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate to admit it cause he’s an xbox stan at heart but Grubb has been right about damn near everything for the past year or so, the metroid shyt, and now the smaller sony show happening this month.

Time stamp: 31:58
Sony itself is saving its own actual good stuff for something else which is what's happening here, they're saving their good stuff for the PlayStation Showcase that's gonna happen before E3. It was supposed to happen last Fall but they kept pushing it back cause their developers weren't ready, but now that those developers are ready, they're going to have a massive show that really sets up the second phase of the PlayStation 5.

:hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hopefully we see some new IPs like wtf London Studio is working on.

That game actually looks interesting to me, but it seems very early. I like the aesthetic.

I think im more curious for Pixelopus. Their new game apparently has combat and rpg mechanics, and they dropped CG in 2019 so its about time

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That game actually looks interesting to me, but it seems very early. I like the aesthetic.

I think im more curious for Pixelopus. Their new game apparently has combat and rpg mechanics, and they dropped CG in 2019 so its about time

Think London Studio have been at their game for 3 years now, might be time for a reveal, particularly since they are confident enough to put out keyart early.