Jay Z - Jigga that nikka from Ruff Ryders album appreciation thread

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amount of white people chanting "nikka" at every club/event because of this bullshyt. :stopitslime:

I remember I was at some kind of trip my freshman year of high school for some club I was in (DECA maybe), where they let all of the students go to this club-type party, and this song came on, and I've never seen CACs more excited in my life. :snoop:

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
fukking dead at the effortless viciousness the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd displayed while annihilating the entire bytchmade, shytty ass, severely lyrically challenged, Z-list spitters filled Muff Divers roster and their god awful sonic abominations they tried to ruin the album with by dropping one GOATly song & showing em how to do this, son
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's adlibs alone killed 8 Ball Simmons aka Dope Molester X aka the Vial Whisperer aka Lupe Fiendasco aka Grandmaster Fiend aka Crack Man X aka Druggie Smalls the Notorious JUNKIE aka Ole Yeller and company
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I always wanted to know, at the end there's someone saying "Jigga..." and just stops like they forgot the hook and vocals were supposed to end, was that left on purpose or did they just not notice it at the final cut? :ohhh:
The million dollar question..I thought I was the ONLY human that noticed this

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I always wanted to know, at the end there's someone saying "Jigga..." and just stops like they forgot the hook and vocals were supposed to end, was that left on purpose or did they just not notice it at the final cut? :ohhh:

The million dollar question..I thought I was the ONLY human that noticed this

:mjlol: i always noticed it too