Jay Pharoah Does Pac Impression

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If they ever do a Pac bio pic the smartest thing to do would be to have one actor playing him and someone else doing voice overs (Jay Pharoah perhaps?) because anything else would be an utter failure. U might find someone that looks exactly like Pac but the odds that he'll also sound exactly like him are slim to none.

Jay Pharaoh is an impressive chameleon but the boy isn't funny at all. Is he still on SNL? did they fire him and replace him with someone who is actually funny yet?

I only watch SNL every 4 years for the political stuff

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ yall sayin its terrible, :rudy:. i've heard better but its not terrible, its okay. aside from will and denzel a lot of his impressions are kind of :ld:, they aiiight. his barack obama is bad, he got the mannerisms but the voice is :smh:. he does a pretty good eddie murphy tho

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
lol @ yall sayin its terrible, :rudy:. i've heard better but its not terrible, its okay. aside from will and denzel a lot of his impressions are kind of :ld:, they aiiight. his barack obama is bad, he got the mannerisms but the voice is :smh:. he does a pretty good eddie murphy tho

is this the best one??

Last edited by a moderator: