Jay Electronica out here hitting Rothschild *****es

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Jay Electronica’s raps about having dinner with the Rothschilds on his track “Call Of Duty” aren’t as farfetched as many may think. Plus, he did leave out one interesting and scandalous piece of info.The New Orleans rapper is making headlines in the United Kingdom for reportedly having an affair with Kate Goldsmith, a Rothschild heiress and the soon to be ex-wife of multi-millionaire Ben Goldsmith. :win:

Busted: Jay Electronia’s affair with Rothschild exposed | RapMusic.com

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Jay Electronica’s raps about having dinner with the Rothschilds on his track “Call Of Duty” aren’t as farfetched as many may think. Plus, he did leave out one interesting and scandalous piece of info.The New Orleans rapper is making headlines in the United Kingdom for reportedly having an affair with Kate Goldsmith, a Rothschild heiress and the soon to be ex-wife of multi-millionaire Ben Goldsmith. :win:

Rothschild heiress's marriage to Goldsmith ends after she falls for a Jay Electronica

Busted: Jay Electronia’s affair with Rothschild exposed | RapMusic.com

So know we now what Jay Elec has been doing partially with his time............instead of in the booth putting out fresh tracks, mixtapes, or album material........he's been errrr.....ummmm..... ruh...............making deposits in the bank.......

These comments are the best ones though:

blackmanofsteel40 June 3, 2012 at 5:04 am
This ***** said 500 trillion……man kill yourself,smh. That would be almost all the money in the world lol. Circulation (currency) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KDUB June 3, 2012 at 8:45 am
Just cause you don’t think something is true don’t make it impossible. Do your research 1st before you make a assumption. They are definitely worth that much money. Keep thinking it’s a game.

prince_kosmic June 3, 2012 at 11:31 am
@blackmanofsteel: do some research on the rothschilds. they make “currency” and all of the banking and financial policies of the european/white supremist/zionist criminal syndicate. in other words: they own you and everybody who participates in the system. $500 trillion is an understatement. On another note, this just proves an old socio-economic theory about interracial relations: This white woman has nothing to lose, she got married to another heir, had 3 kids, so why not date a brother just for pleasure? If white folks feel they have nothing to lose, then why not date across racial lines?

At least the Hip Hop world is getting an educational scandal this time...........maybe :manny:

This nikkas sugar mama's make him comfortable and lazy. That's why we ain't getting no album from him.

I see how he could finance those trips like scuba dive for seaweed with Micronesians, rescue endangered Siberian tigers in Siberia, tribal dance with the Andaman islanders in India, walk on hot coals with Buddhists in Bangkok, swim the Straits of Gibraltar, kickbox rhino ivory poachers in Cameroon, attend a polygamous wedding ceremony in Swaziland, learning beer making techniques in Bavaria, take sitar lessons in Mumbai, and practice capoeira in Salvador.

I get it now, this is what has been holding the album up.......:ehh:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I was wondering how he could afford to go on all those exotic trips. nygga is literally fukkin wit the illuminati

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So know we now what Jay Elec has been doing partially with his time............instead of in the booth putting out fresh tracks, mixtapes, or album material........he's been errrr.....ummmm..... ruh...............making deposits in the bank.......

These comments are the best ones though:

At least the Hip Hop world is getting an educational scandal this time...........maybe :manny:

I see how he could finance those trips like scuba dive for seaweed with Micronesians, rescue endangered Siberian tigers in Siberia, tribal dance with the Andaman islanders in India, walk on hot coals with Buddhists in Bangkok, swim the Straits of Gibraltar, kickbox rhino ivory poachers in Cameroon, attend a polygamous wedding ceremony in Swaziland, learning beer making techniques in Bavaria, take sitar lessons in Mumbai, and practice capoeira in Salvador.

I get it now, this is what has been holding the album up.......:ehh:
:wtf: he did all this?
nikka should write a book. ole 7 years in Tibet while being around the world in 80 days ass nikka.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
rich p*ssy >>> the rap game..

no matter what she look like..

jay my new favorite rapper now..he on some fukk a album, so u lames can critique..

critique my dikk in this peckerwood

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"Breakfast with the Rothschilds, Dinner with the Carters.." - Jay Elec