LA stars be getting jacked daily.
giphy.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These nikkas must don’t put there alarm systems on which is really inexcusable because you can do that shyt in 2 seconds from your phone now a days :gucci:

Unless it’s some extra shyt involved...

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
These nikkas must don’t put there alarm systems on which is really inexcusable because you can do that shyt in 2 seconds from your phone now a days :gucci:

Unless it’s some extra shyt involved...
I feel like a lot of the time, its inside jobs when these athletes/entertainers get robbed.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel like a lot of the time, its inside jobs when these athletes/entertainers get robbed.

I think they just be goin to trick off / kick it out the crib for days and forget to cut they shyt on because I do the same shyt :Mjbreh:

But these clowns know if they break in my crib I’m shooting em and I always have lights on and multiple cars there, these are high level burglaries so I would assume they staking out and doin high level shyt to get away with em. If they are you never hear about the details of it :manny:

They like to sensationalize headlines so I’m assuming it was some simple shyt that was a fukk up on the owners part.