Jason Sensation Just Had a Heart Attack (Should Be Okay)

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Check his Twitter Jason Sensation (@JasonSensationX) on Twitter

Cad1LcGW4AEc8op.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Wait... WHAT :scust::damn:
That's a flagrant ass "oh by the way" right there :damn:

Jason Sensation shoot: Almost raped by ECW star!? | Freakin' Awesome Network Forums

A couple of paragraphs down on the first post...

He talked about having a rib pulled on him by Kevin Fertig (ECW's Kevin Thorn). He said that he pulled a rib on Fertig and was choked and thrown through a wall for his efforts. He called to file a complaint and Bruce Pritchard told him that "You were lucky that it wasn't Steve Blackman or The Undertaker, because they might have not stopped" He also brought up an instance of Fertig sexually assaulting him in a hotel. "He ripped my clothes off, he ripped my underwear off, and I was like what's this guy doing to me?" He then plugs the book that he's putting out titled "Raped in Wrestling". He mentioned that wasn't the only occurrence of sexual assault. He tells the story of his first weekend in Boston. He was invited up to a Road Agent's (whom he left nameless) hotel room with another wrestler to smoke Marijuana. After finishing the Marijuana, the agent began to grab him and pull him closer to molest him. He said the wrestler in the room was almost like he was standing there as a guard. He mentioned that he tried to squirm and get away and the agent said "Buddy if you don't this, you'll never gonna get into this business if you don't f*** somebody". Jason said "It was the sickest moment in my life", he went on to say that another wrestler came to the door and it was his out and he left. He made a complaint to management and said that telling just worked against him. He said he wouldn't be surprised if things like that were still going on to this day.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is the one about the HIV/AIDS, not sure, but he's been known sick for a while; could be Hepatitis too.

Jason Sensation Dying?? | Wrestlingfigs.com WWE Figure Forums

Hey,

I just saw this clip on YouTube and it really made me worried for the health and well-being of Jason Sensation. I mean, he looks incredibly pale and sounds weak.

He doesn't say what kind of illness he has, but I'm going to guess and say it's either cancer or Aids. Just from what he said about getting a negative reaction and stuff like that.

I really hope it isn't either one of those, but man, he doesn't look good at all. I hope he makes it through whatever he's going through.

Here's the clip: