Jason Momoa as a Lumberjack in Trailer for Action Thriller 'Braven'

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Joe Braven (Jason Momoa), a humble logger residing along the U.S./Canada border is confronted by a group of deadly drug runners who have stashed heroin in his secluded cabin in the mountains, he must do everything in his power to protect his family. Little do the elite drug runners know the unassuming man they’ve encountered has an impressive bite colliding two dynamic forces – one fighting for the lives of his family, the other for the love of the kill.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

When Joe Braven (Jason Momoa), a humble logger residing along the U.S./Canada border is confronted by a group of deadly drug runners who have stashed heroin in his secluded cabin in the mountains, he must do everything in his power to protect his family. Little do the elite drug runners know the unassuming man they’ve encountered has an impressive bite colliding two dynamic forces – one fighting for the lives of his family, the other for the love of the kill.

:wow:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dope lil action flick, Die Hard meets Home Alone. Momoa and Lang both deliver. Side note it's a damn shame Stephen Lang didn't get cast as Cable

also GOAT use of a bear trap in a movie

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
dope lil action flick, Die Hard meets Home Alone. Momoa and Lang both deliver. Side note it's a damn shame Stephen Lang didn't get cast as Cable

also GOAT use of a bear trap in a movie
Where was this shyt released? In theaters?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Most people would have just thrown the drugs out the door and hoped the bad guys drove away with it. Aquaman said get off my lawn or die.:wow:

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
The action is pretty good and they kept it simple with the family drama so it's very watchable.

I was just disappointed with the lack of pleasure in the killing of villains.
The deaths aren't bad but it happens so fast, those alaskans narcos doesn't realize they took a L.