๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Was trying to find the full interview on YouTube no luck though. But

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'd check it out, I guess. It could work if it follows Dewayne and Whitley's children going to Hillman. But I don't necessarily need to see more of them beyond the occasional appearance. I'm content with what we got the first time; I don't need more.

That said, Jasmine's idea sounded pretty interesting.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wouldnโ€™t be interested in this at all, more so I just have zero interest in or connection to gen Zโ€™s mentality and issues. grownish showed me how many worlds apart one generation can be these daysโ€ฆI clearly wasnโ€™t the age range they were portraying in the OG but the perspective and issues were more grounded, they were things Iโ€™d go on to experience, and even when I watch it presently, I find the subject matter relatable.

That said, a black college show clearly has a place in our community so a reboot works, but naming it or attaching it to a different world isnโ€™t enough to make me want to watch given the generation of school kids itโ€™ll follow.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'd check it out, I guess. It could work if it follows Dewayne and Whitley's children going to Hillman. But I don't necessarily need to see more of them beyond the occasional appearance. I'm content with what we got the first time; I don't need more.

That said, Jasmine's idea sounded pretty interesting.
The kid they were pregnant with at the end would be almost 30 by now so unless they were a late bloomer, I don't think college would work unless they were a professor or staff.