James Gunn Wanted To Helm A HULK/RED HULK Movie For Marvel Studios

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Gunn was interested in the Marvel Cinematic Universe long before he was chosen to take the helm of Guardians of the Galaxy and in a new interview, the filmmaker has revealed that he was at one point keen on taking the helm of a movie revolving around The Hulk...and the Red Hulk!

It was during a Q&A on Facebook that Gunn made the reveal, stating that, "I wanted to do Hit Monkey. Like REALLY wanted to do it. I was also interested in doing a Hulk/Red Hulk film." As many risks as Marvel takes, a Hit Monkey movie seems way outside the realm of possibility, though the obscure character showing up somewhere else could happen depending on whether Marvel has any interest in that.

As for Red Hulk, rumours swirled that the character was supposed to show up in Captain America: Civil War, but neither he nor Bruce Banner showed up. General Ross was obviously present, but there were no hints whatsoever that he might be able to transform into a Hulk of any sort.

Do you guys think this movie had become a reality? Where do you think Red Hulk should be introduced? As always, feel free to share your thoughts on this news in the comments section down below.

James Gunn Wanted To Helm A HULK/RED HULK Movie For Marvel Studios

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Need Thunderbolts movie
I kind of dislike James Gumn as a director
Mkatly how he made the Guardians jokes

His dawn of the dead script was great tho

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Red hulk is about the dumbest charactor of all time, fukk NO

You are correct.

Hulk is such a rampaging monster that occupying his hands with guns actually makes him LESS dangerous.
Its like the Flash having a van.

All that does is drop his top speed from the speed of light to like 90 mph. Ridiculous.

th