Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Let me go ahead and post these up before the usual criminals. :mjlol:

pmrQLuqAj
pmSGjmpZj
pmoz9P6Aj

Now that's done, I don't blame Gunn for trying to separate his new universe from anything that could be seen as a failure stemming from the old regime. The problem with that is there were a few fan favorites, some critical darlings and now you're trying to cherry pick and that's just going to muddy the waters.

Burn it all or make an altered/abridged DCU.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let me go ahead and post these up before the usual criminals.

pmrQLuqAj
pmSGjmpZj
pmoz9P6Aj

Now that's done, I don't blame Gunn for trying to separate his new universe from anything that could be seen as a failure stemming from the old regime. The problem with that is there were a few fan favorites, some critical darlings and now you're trying to cherry pick and that's just going to muddy the waters.

Burn it all or make an altered/abridged DCU.
He previously said Blue Beetle was the start of his DCU is the problem.
I agree, he needed to start from scratch for real and not bring anyone back in the same role.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He previously said Blue Beetle was the start of his DCU is the problem.
I agree, he needed to start from scratch for real and not bring anyone back in the same role.

It’s not just that, he needs to start with something familiar to the audience.

Superman is a perfect start cuz “contrary to belief” he really is a great character and they just need to tell a strong story behind him with great execution.

I’m not against fringe Comic Book characters…. But even I haven’t seen this movie and not really in a rush.

They need to throw out their classic hits and then sprinkle the new show in once they have the proper foundation

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Superman is a perfect start cuz “contrary to belief” he really is a great character and they just need to tell a strong story behind him with great execution.

I’m not against fringe Comic Book characters…. But even I haven’t seen this movie and not really in a rush.

They need to throw out their classic hits and then sprinkle the new show in once they have the proper foundation
You are wrong about Superman an alien with an S on his chest who can fly just cause and wears reading glasses as a disguise is really not a good character. Just my opinion, but he is popular so you are right start with the classics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Every reboot should begin with a superman movie