James Carville Says the Democratic party's Message is Too Poosay & Bichmade to Win Over Voters

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The problem is that James Carville's thought process is outdated. One thing I do agree with is the Democrats not really addressing the economy more aggressively by rightfully blaming the Republicans for grandstanding as opposed to putting their constituents first. Also you can't just ignore social issues or put them into the background these thing are important to younger voters and minority communities especially Black people. Carville's thought process is stuck in the 80s and 90s.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the biggest current problem with Democrats is that older ones won't cede power to the next generation.

And the issue isn't that older politicians are necessarily senile, most aren't, but when the party is dominated by people 60+ then their views and priorities aren't representative of their voters (who actually skew younger than Republicans). That depresses turnout from the base.

Hillary winning by 3 million popular votes kinda proves that wrong .

How does the popular vote prove anything? The winner of the popular vote is irrelevant and doesn't determine who gets elected.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
A solution isn’t what we’re talking about.

I answered this question. My answer again, Hillary Clinton running for president was an attack on the entire democrat party. Her campaign attacked anyone and anything. Her campaign led to where we are right now. Even now her support AGAINST Jamal Bowman is true to who she is.
Don't forget she snubbed Bernie. We never would've had a trump presidency if she hadn't done that

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch Tv so i don't know what ad's democrats are running with. I read the news and I come across some social media posts from a a few official biden campaign accounts but i'm not always aware of it. if he's gonna say something is too feminine he should cite specific examples otherwise it's exercise in disingenuous rhetoric the right likes to engage in.

what would be the more masculine way for democrats to promote their platform?
Guns more guns. Maybe trucks. This is murica :troll:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The fact the host got all "well I'm going to stop you there" when he said that and he acted it all pearl clutchy about it epitomized his point exactly.

The democrats would be wise to listen to him but again, you have dudes like the host who have to adjust their balls and seem to be sweating bullets at simply saying democratic messaging is too feminine in leadership right now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

1/1
NEWS: Treasury and the IRS are announcing today that Direct File is here to stay.

Direct File will be a permanent, free option to save taxpayers and .

We are inviting all 50 states and D.C. to join Direct File in 2025.

All thanks to
@POTUS Inflation Reduction Act.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Literally decimated, folks. Not a joke.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPOvTSqXIAAVo7n.jpg

1/1
Today we voted to restore Net Neutrality. This reestablishes a national open internet standard to protect consumers, defend national security, and advance public safety.

1/3
BREAKING: The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality.

The commission has decided to fully restore the net neutrality rules repealed under Trump.

This decision will help ensure fair access to an open internet for all.

2/3
For those who want more context:

3/3
The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality. If you have no idea what that means, John Oliver broke it down 10 years ago.

1/1
We're building on my work to bring semiconductor manufacturing back home with a preliminary agreement between my Administration and Micron – a major chip manufacturer.

$6.1 billion from us for 3 fabs.
$125 billion from Micron.
70,000 jobs across New York and Idaho.

It matters.

GMDSZ_NWoAAHDQf.jpg

1/1
Joe Biden is reclassifying MARIJUANA to ease restrictions nationwide!!!

1/4
This is a bold step and so long overdue. Marijuana should have never been a Scheduled 1 narcotic in the first place — on the same level as heroin never made sense.

Thank you
@JoeBiden

Biden administration plans to reclassify marijuana, easing restrictions nationwide

2/4
Article for more detail:

Biden administration plans to reclassify marijuana, easing restrictions nationwide

3/4

4/4
I’m more concerned with how soon this will be decriminalized federally than what we call it. Folks are behind bars because of the schedule I classification.

GMbixKgakAAfFJI.jpg

GMbn6Qrb0AEw595.jpg

GMcuAycWIAAbHjG.jpg

GO1CcPtXMAE7WDY.jpg

Yeah, not good enough obviously.
Direct file? You touting that as a policy accomplishment. It's a small administrative change. No one really cares.
The majority don't wantthe US getting in a tit for tat with Russia threatening nuclear war. That's bad policy.
No one cares about that opec gobbly gook gas prices are too high is all they care about.
Air flight refunds?! Definition of small time.
No one even noticed net neutrality being gone as a net negative. People been surfing the net as they please with little to know complaints. And semi conductor manufacturing is so niche, most don't care.
Legalizing weed should have been happened. This bone pre election comes off fake.

People want big things like free healthcare, higher wages and money out of politics. They got nothing for us on those fronts. These aren't even half measures. They are fractional improvements no one will notice.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Democrats should focus on is job creation and raising the standard of living. But they'll do everything but those things. Then wonder why they end up sweating every Election to hold on to power.

All this World's Police shyt doesn't matter to voters outside of rich liberals on the coasts. When homefront is falling apart and the majority of people can't afford a home.

They take their eyes off the ball every single time pursuing this globalist agenda.
:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All Democrats should focus on is job creation and raising the standard of living. But they'll do everything but those things. Then wonder why they end up sweating every Election to hold on to power.

All this World's Police shyt doesn't matter to voters outside of rich liberals on the coasts. When homefront is falling apart and the majority of people can't afford a home.

They take their eyes off the ball every single time pursuing this globalist agenda.
:mjlol:

You realize unemployment is nearly at an all-time low now, right. And before you move the goal posts to wages/better jobs...wages are up for lower and middle income jobs. The economy is incredibly strong right now. A better focus for democrats would be on housing, given rent and house costs. Building more homes and more apartments would decrease costs by increasing supply. If I was a politician I'd be looking very carefully at what's happening in Minnesota right now, where rent costs are tanking because of how aggressively the state is building housing. That's the future, in my opinion. Focusing on niche issues or solely focusing on identity based issues is not a winning strategy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:salute:James always keeps it real
He was right about the democratic message is to feminine

And u see how the guy stop it, because he’s a feminine..

U attack bullies with your own attack

Yeah i dont give a shyt about white people but this shyt has touched all races now lol. Black men are checking out even more as Black society is just a buncha aunties complaining and nobody is grooming black men to run a society yet when a black man steps up he is told the step back UNLESS he operates as a slave of the gynocracy.

The thing is black men cant unite with non black men because there is always the racial element where black men are not even seen as human thus the moment you sit around a non black man to discuss the issues ot always spills into Racist White Christian Nationalism

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjgrin: this got nothing to do with my black ass...
Been said this shyt about the dems tho :manny: they cater to everyone else except black folks they just use us for the votes to stay in power....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjgrin: this got nothing to do with my black ass...
Been said this shyt about the dems tho :manny: they cater to everyone else except black folks they just use us for the votes to stay in power....

we gotta stop the "black folks" talk. They are not catering to BLACK MEN. They cater to Black Women and give them tangibles. Black Men are the ones confused about "black people" not getting anything, no BLACK MEN do not get anything.