James Carville Says the Democratic party's Message is Too Poosay & Bichmade to Win Over Voters

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude isnt saying shyt. He says message is too feminine and then repeats Democactic talking point on if Trump is relected we will have no more Democracy. Lack of action and fear mongering. His views and message doesnt deviate from standard Democratic party. Looks like he is getting out early to position himself as a go to voice if Biden loes. In other words, grifiting.
He says they lost black votes because of that. Havent lost black votes because a lack of subtstance, but loud talk, which probably result in nothing but good feelings. It's belittling if you really think about it. Just some cac talking loud but not really saying anything

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hillary Clinton running for president was an assault on the entire democrat party. I’m sorry you see it any other way. We don’t get Trump if she doesn’t run. We don’t get Biden if she doesn’t run.

Carville co signed that movement. He even went so far as to call The Washington Post a sweatshop in need of high school editors because they questioned Hillary.

i dont disagree, but until you can come up with a better solution. This is what we have to rock with.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She called half the country 'deplorable' and then said please vote for me.
half? gtfoh. barely 66 percent of the voting age population voted. and then when you have thats 33 percent of republican voters.

Yea she probably got some cacs in their feelings but oh well.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That doesn't seem to agree with what's been happening since 2018. I wouldn't take James Carville seriously either way though. He got one thing right ever 30 years ago. :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Dude isnt saying shyt. He says message is too feminine and then repeats Democactic talking point on if Trump is relected we will have no more Democracy. Lack of action and fear mongering. His views and message doesnt deviate from standard Democratic party. Looks like he is getting out early to position himself as a go to voice if Biden loes. In other words, grifiting.
He says they lost black votes because of that. Havent lost black votes because a lack of subtstance, but loud talk, which probably result in nothing but good feelings. It's belittling if you really think about it. Just some cac talking loud but not really saying anything

its not that the Dems are losing votes. But they dont gain and get people to vote who should vote.

young males working to get by probably wont be bought into a message that tells them they are the problem.

Even if its slightly irrational.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
half? gtfoh. barely 66 percent of the voting age population voted. and then when you have thats 33 percent of republican voters.

Yea she probably got some cacs in their feelings but oh well.
Regardless, to Carville's point talking down to voters and being judgemental about their lifestyle isn't going to get them to vote for you. It's pretty simple.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Idk im just trying to start some shyt this fine morning.
but hes right yes? YES?

I don't watch Tv so i don't know what ad's democrats are running with. I read the news and I come across some social media posts from a a few official biden campaign accounts but i'm not always aware of it. if he's gonna say something is too feminine he should cite specific examples otherwise it's exercise in disingenuous rhetoric the right likes to engage in.

what would be the more masculine way for democrats to promote their platform?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't watch Tv so i don't know what ad's democrats are running with. I read the news and I come across some social media posts from a a few official biden campaign accounts but i'm not always aware of it. if he's gonna say something is too feminine he should cite specific examples otherwise it's exercise in disingenuous rhetoric the right likes to engage in.

what would be the more masculine way for democrats to promote their platform?
Talk economic, foreign and domestic POLICY. Not social issues. They got no policy changes to offer so I see why they don't do it.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
i dont disagree, but until you can come up with a better solution. This is what we have to rock with.

A solution isn’t what we’re talking about.
what about hillarys campaign led to that notion???

I answered this question. My answer again, Hillary Clinton running for president was an attack on the entire democrat party. Her campaign attacked anyone and anything. Her campaign led to where we are right now. Even now her support AGAINST Jamal Bowman is true to who she is.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Talk economic, foreign and domestic POLICY. Not social issues. They got no policy changes to offer so I see why they don't do it.

1/1
NEWS: Treasury and the IRS are announcing today that Direct File is here to stay.

Direct File will be a permanent, free option to save taxpayers and .

We are inviting all 50 states and D.C. to join Direct File in 2025.

All thanks to
@POTUS Inflation Reduction Act.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Literally decimated, folks. Not a joke.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPOvTSqXIAAVo7n.jpg

1/1
Today we voted to restore Net Neutrality. This reestablishes a national open internet standard to protect consumers, defend national security, and advance public safety.

1/3
BREAKING: The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality.

The commission has decided to fully restore the net neutrality rules repealed under Trump.

This decision will help ensure fair access to an open internet for all.

2/3
For those who want more context:

3/3
The FCC just voted to restore net neutrality. If you have no idea what that means, John Oliver broke it down 10 years ago.

1/1
We're building on my work to bring semiconductor manufacturing back home with a preliminary agreement between my Administration and Micron – a major chip manufacturer.

$6.1 billion from us for 3 fabs.
$125 billion from Micron.
70,000 jobs across New York and Idaho.

It matters.

GMDSZ_NWoAAHDQf.jpg

1/1
Joe Biden is reclassifying MARIJUANA to ease restrictions nationwide!!!

1/4
This is a bold step and so long overdue. Marijuana should have never been a Scheduled 1 narcotic in the first place — on the same level as heroin never made sense.

Thank you
@JoeBiden

Biden administration plans to reclassify marijuana, easing restrictions nationwide

2/4
Article for more detail:

Biden administration plans to reclassify marijuana, easing restrictions nationwide

3/4

4/4
I’m more concerned with how soon this will be decriminalized federally than what we call it. Folks are behind bars because of the schedule I classification.

GMbixKgakAAfFJI.jpg

GMbn6Qrb0AEw595.jpg

GMcuAycWIAAbHjG.jpg

GO1CcPtXMAE7WDY.jpg

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not that the Dems are losing votes. But they dont gain and get people to vote who should vote.

young males working to get by probably wont be bought into a message that tells them they are the problem.

Even if its slightly irrational.

more than slighty irritational." Don't eat cheeseburgers, dont, watch football, wear condoms" if people feel like those things are under attack I ask when and where is this messaging coming from. He said nothing of substance imo. Ironically people are acting "feminine" because they dont want to out right say they want to vote Trump/GOP because of the "baggage" it comes with and the percieved notion that you agree with him on certain views, so they posture about cheeseburgers and football. Vote for him and and stand on it. That's would a man would do

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I always liked James Carville but Cenk always be going in on him lol. As other posters stated, it's based on the hardcore support of Hilary.

Cenk gotta learn to let shyt like that go. Cenk gives credit where due but he speaks about certain networks and Dems in a salty fashion (though they did sabotage whatever he ran for in Cali).

People like Carville are the types of folks he should be having on his shows. Joy Reid and Ari Melbur also. Cenk has salt for the networks and the best anchors get caught in the cross fire.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hillary Clinton running for president was an assault on the entire democrat party. I’m sorry you see it any other way. We don’t get Trump if she doesn’t run. We don’t get Biden if she doesn’t run.

Carville co signed that movement. He even went so far as to call The Washington Post a sweatshop in need of high school editors because they questioned Hillary.

Obama was the reason we got Trump, not Hillary.

Not anything he did, just backlash against having a black president.