Jamal Bryant talks about smashing other chicks on the side

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
DRAMA IN THE CHURCH: Temptation Ended His Marriage, Nearly Destroyed The Ministry Of Pastor Bryant - YouTube

pastor+jamal+bryant5.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I'm definetly not endorsing what he did. I think a man should be faithful to the vows he made to his wife before God. I'd still recommend staying clear of saying any negative word against somebody who claims to be a minister of God. They mess up too, as everybody does in life. The thing is how he bounces back. Some of the worst sinners are raised by God to be the most useful in His church. ex. Paul- he killed Christians, but turned out to be an Apostle

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Churchs have a lot of people in them that are possessed by demonic spirits which is why they are in the church, to become free of them. Sad the leader didnt have the strength to overcome them. Maybe he'll bounce back, God willing.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
And u know what

There's plenty people today in churches smashin other people..from deacons banging different chicks, to chicks smashin other dudes and after they get caught they wan't to play that forgiveness role.. But wait unlike the so called demons on the street who need to read the bible and come to church, u don't even listen to your own words..

I tell everybody pray to god on your own and don't let others tell u what u should or should not do, because there no angel them damn selves

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Churchs have a lot of people in them that are possessed by demonic spirits which is why they are in the church, to become free of them. Sad the leader didnt have the strength to overcome them. Maybe he'll bounce back, God willing.

He's already bounced back, watch the video. He seems to be very transparent and took full accountability for his actions. Said it had nothing to do with being tempted by the devil, but he just messed up as a man.

He didn't come off like a sleazy charlatan to me like most of these types usually do.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just because you are a pastor doesnt mean you are closer to God or perfect

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’