Jamaica will NOT BOW TO LGBT community

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I personally don't have problems with gay people, but I also don't have a problem with countries banning the homosexual lifestyle either. If a country feels the homosexual life-style is not good for its populace, they have the right to exercise that moralistic stance where it concerns the well-being of their people.

Lastly, just because a bunch of white people decided that homosexuality is a good thing doesn't mean they get to thrust their decision on the rest of the world and try to shame people into accepting that life style as well.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I personally don't have problems with gay people, but I also don't have a problem with countries banning the homosexual lifestyle either. If a country feels the homosexual life-style is not good for its populace, they have the right to exercise that moralistic stance where it concerns the well-being of their people.

Lastly, just because a bunch of white people decided that homosexuality is a good thing doesn't mean they get to thrust their decision on the rest of the world and try to shame people into accepting that life style as well.

Agreed, BUT when it comes to them being killed or legally assaulted without provocation then it becomes a "human rights" issue.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the complaints about "forcing it down our throats". Like, when you still have places that openly kill people for being gay, and still have countries that think it's okay to openly deny gay people rights, what do you expect would happen?

They've been fighting for rights to be treated like human for decades, yet some people continue to treat them like crap to the point of being hypocritical.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Agreed, BUT when it comes to them being killed or legally assaulted without provocation then it becomes a "human rights" issue.

Human rights violations towards homosexuals in Jamaica are low in comparison to other human rights violations in that country, so let's not try to play that angle. And if these whites are concerned about gay rights how about they take themselves over to Russia and start trying to shame them instead of focusing on Jamaicans who they don't give a damn about in the first place? Where is Britain with the Jamaican's reparations?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I'm starting to be disgusted by Jamaicans more than yanks...these wanna be AAs really letting these fakkits turn Jamaica into Atlanta now? :skip:...seems like Haiti the only Caribbean nation that retained her African features...