Jaguar vs Alligator

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Jaguar is the smallest big cat (not including the puma) but yeah, alligator's and crocodiles are easy prey for them and leopards.
Nah they’re actually one of the biggest and have the most muscular build pound-for-pound compared to other big cats. Leopards and Snow Leopards are smaller than them

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
How do let a Jaguar walk up on you like that in muddy water. The Cayman must be the retarded flabby member of the crocodile family.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Nah they’re actually one of the biggest and have the most muscular build pound-for-pound compared to other big cats. Leopards and Snow Leopards are smaller than them
oh yeah you right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jaguars are demonic… I remember going into the jaguar exhibit at the Bronx zoo… I’m in there and looking to see where the jag is.. I’m literally looking around for about 5-10 mins like ain’t shyt at this exhibit and then I looked up and towards the corner… That mofo just laying there in a log with yellow eyes lookin at me like “if I wasn’t already well fed and chilling here in paradise I would’ve finished yo ass off a long time ago” and he/she gors back to lookin like this :unimpressed: