Jade Cargill To Appear On Sherri Shepherd's Talk Show

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Jade Cargill AEW

PWInsider reports that Jade Cargill will appear on Sherri Shepherd's syndicated talk show Sherri this Tuesday, October 26.
Jade continues to make a case for being AEW's biggest mainstream attraction. Congratulations to her!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Dope. Might be able to spin it into a cameo on Abbott Elementary
Tony Khan had better hope not. Miro has been gone for 5 years filming a 3 minute cameo on the NY Undercover reboot
(@Cattle Mutilation, I already know that's not what he's filming, just go with the bit)
If Jade gets a recurring tv role where she doesn't have to smell the Unwashed every week, then she might just kiss play fighting goodbye.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Just got through watching Jade’s segment on Sherri’s show. Had her showing off some of her favorite workouts and of course Sherri was funny while trying to do some of them.

Great look for Jade (and AEW) being on this show, and this type of segment made more sense logically than just having Sis sitting down answering questions

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

3 takeaways:

1. Jade is clearly AEW's most marketable star, and she has lots of personality. I could definitely see her going to Hollywood one day (hurry up and make that call, Marvel)!

2. Jade should consider dropping some workout videos for women, she'd make a ton of money!

3. Did Sherri Shepherd get a BBL? I never noticed that little bubble back there. :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
3 takeaways:

1. Jade is clearly AEW's most marketable star, and she has lots of personality. I could definitely see her going to Hollywood one day (hurry up and make that call, Marvel)!

2. Jade should consider dropping some workout videos for women, she'd make a ton of money!

3. Did Sherri Shepherd get a BBL? I never noticed that little bubble back there. :whoo:

She had the time.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’ll be a munch for jade. I’m willing to eat it and leave :wow: serial killer vibes for jade